The story of wolf 302M gets Best Animal Behavior film award-

Bob Landis in the Lamar Valley © Ken Cole

Bob Landis in the Lamar Valley © Ken Cole

Rebel, rebel. Black Wolf yields a wild hero. By Erika Frederickson. Missoula Independent.

9 Responses to Bob Landis wins a big award

1. avatar Salle says:

Awesome! I can’t wait to see the film. Bob is a wonderful cinematographer and certainly deserves the recognition.

2. avatar Alan says:

Congratulations Bob! Another in a series of remarkable films.

3. avatar skyrim says:

No one works harder at his craft. Congrats!

4. avatar NotafanofWW2 says:

Bring the film to CDA! We’d love to see it!

5. avatar timz says:

Several years ago I was in Yellowstone watching and photographing the Sloughs and was fortunate enough to have them all to myself. A small car pulled up and a man got out and began watching them with me and started telling me who each of them were by their name. He asked if a minded if he could stand with me and take some video which I of course didn’t mind. When he produced this monstrous movie camera a new he just wasn’t just another tourist. He introduced himself as Bob Landis and I was lucky enough to spend at least an hour with him. Great guy and I can’t wait to see this film.

6. Congrats! And well deserved!

7. avatar Chris Mortensen says:

Can’t wait to see the film. Bob is the best at what he does, and is a class guy.

8. avatar Sal_N says:

Very happy for Bob
    We did not see him this past winter trip to the park.

9. avatar Mtn Mama says:

I ordered a copy of the Rise of Black Wolf from the YAI. Very good film, great footage.

May 2011