See the film that Dr. Jane Goodall wants millions of Americans to see
Award-winning documentary exposing Wildlife Services’ war on wildlife
coming to four different communities in Idaho
Moscow- An award-winning wildlife documentary that Jane Goodall wants millions of people to see is coming to Idaho. Predator Defense’s film, EXPOSED: USDA’s Secret War on Wildlife, features three former […]Continue Reading →
Hope you can join us on August 7-9, 2015 at the historic Union Pacific Dining Lodge in West Yellowstone, Montana for Speak for Wolves! Friday August 7
6:00pm doors open with music by Neil Haverstick.
7:00pm Screening of OR-7 the Journey with filmmaker […]
Montana Office NRDC
I just read the article in NRDC’s On Earth about the JBarL ranch in Montana’s Centennial Valley. As the Montana representative, I suspect you had a hand in helping to promote this article.
Now I know you didn’t write the piece, […]Continue Reading →
Program set for Speak for Wolves August 7-9, 2015
This year marks the 2nd Annual Speak for Wolves near Yellowstone National Park. On August 7-9, 2015 people will gather in the Union Pacific Dining Lodge in West Yellowstone, Montana to hear about the need to reform wildlife management in America. The 3-day family-friendly event will feature speakers, panelists, […]Continue Reading →
No more lethal wolf control in Blaine County, Idaho, says Ketchum City Council
Unanimous vote is a first such pro-wolf measure in Idaho-
Ketchum, Idaho. The city council of Ketchum, Idaho, the largest town in Blaine County, has voted unanimously in favor of non-lethal management of wolf and livestock conflicts that occur in the county. While Ketchum does not set policy for either Blaine County or the state […]Continue Reading →
The USDA Wildlife Services Wildlife Specialist “Mistook” it for a Coyote
The Endangered Species Act affords protection against unauthorized take of the Mexican gray wolves, and makes it a criminal offense to kill one. 16 U.S.C. §1540(b). The Final Rule for the reintroduction of Mexican gray wolves codifies the prohibition against killing the wolves and […]Continue Reading →
Big pile of dead sheep in remote Idaho mountains-
While uncommon, this sort of thing has happened before in Eastern Idaho/Western Wyoming. It’s not a pretty picture. One hundred seventy-six sheep lie dead below a rocky slope near Fogg Hill, […]Continue Reading →
Montana Fish, Wildlife, and Parks Commission meets Monday-
Five years ago few would have ever believed they would think of trapping wolves right on the YNP boundary, given its status as a national park and the clear knowledge the wolves are concentrated in northern part of the Park near the boundary. The reality today is […]Continue Reading →
Project has a successful sixth year-
In Idaho when a wolf kills a lamb or is even suspected of doing so, the solution today is nearly the same as a hundred years ago — kill the wolf and maybe all the wolves you can find in the area with the costs of operation be damned.
[…]Continue Reading →
What a difference a state can make-
When you leave Idaho for Oregon, it seems like more Idaho for a long distance. The same is true to a lesser extent in Washington State, but this story certainly shows, politically speaking, for the conservation of a controversial endangered species, Olympia is not like Boise, Idaho; Helena, […]Continue Reading →
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 972 other subscribers
- The Logging Juggernaut June 6, 2023
- New Bison Video From Yellowstone Voices June 5, 2023
- We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate. May 31, 2023
- Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges May 27, 2023
- Grizzlies Get A Win On Upper Green May 26, 2023
- Charles Fox on The Logging Juggernaut
- Maximilian Werner on New Bison Video From Yellowstone Voices
- Steve Kohlmann on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Ida Lupine on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Kevin Bixby on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Lyn McCormick on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Jannett Heckert on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Rick Meis on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Ida Lupine on Save Our Sequoias Act–A Stealth Attack On NEPA, ESA and Our Sequoia Groves
- Mary on Save Our Sequoias Act–A Stealth Attack On NEPA, ESA and Our Sequoia Groves
- Rambling Dave on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Ida Lupine on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Mary on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Jeff Hoffman on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Jeff Hoffman on Senator Daines Ill-advised Forest Management Advocacy