PDF file on the rules for the upcoming wolf hunt-

Rules.

7 Responses to Wolf season rules for Idaho

1. avatar jdubya says:

Damn, it is going to cost me $186 for a tag!

I like this in the Proc:
    “”Capturing Wolves: No person may trap, snare or
    otherwise capture or hold any wolf. Trapping seasons
    will be considered in future years.””

Just in case the SFW guys from Utah don’t massacre enough of the beasts to meet the kill objectives.

2. avatar April Clauson says:

So for a local yokal only 11.50 for a wolf. Wow, did not know that wild life went so cheaply. But since we treat them that way guess it should not cost much to kill them. Sad, as of now I have put a personal curse on any hunter that kills a wolf, 1 year of really bad luck to them!

3. avatar ProWolf in WY says:

I thought the identification for wolves and coyotes was funny. “Never spotted.” Is this to keep people’s Dalmations safe?

4. avatar Brian Ellway says:

April,

The $11.50 falls in line with the tags for Bear and Mtn. Lion in Idaho. They are also $11.50. I doubt they will sell too many nonresident tags at $186 though.

5. avatar Craig says:

ProWolf in WY Says:
    August 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM
    Maybe they should have just said looks like a Wolf and left it at that! Since everyone on the other thread was so worried about there dogs getting shot! I don’t see where trying to educate Idiots is funny, at least they are trying!

6. avatar ProWolf in WY says:

Craig, you are right that they are trying to educate people, I suppose the Dalmation comment was a bit stupid. I just thought it was strange they even mentioned spotting. What else could have spots that resembles wolves? I guess it’s a CYA thing.