Bill Schneider: A Message to Wolf Haters to Fight Trigger Itch
The article explains how the 30 day window emerged before a lawsuit can be filed. There are some pretty scary possibilities over the next 30 days.
Don’t take advantage of legal loophole. A Message to Wolf Haters. By Bill Schneider. New West.
Dr. Ralph Maughan is professor emeritus of political science at Idaho State University. He was a Western Watersheds Project Board Member off and on for many years, and was also its President for several years. For a long time he produced Ralph Maughan's Wolf Report. He was a founder of the Greater Yellowstone Coalition. He and Jackie Johnson Maughan wrote three editions of "Hiking Idaho." He also wrote "Beyond the Tetons" and "Backpacking Wyoming's Teton and Washakie Wilderness." He created and is the administrator of The Wildlife News.
3 Responses to Bill Schneider: A Message to Wolf Haters to Fight Trigger Itch
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 970 other subscribers
- The Logging Juggernaut June 6, 2023
- New Bison Video From Yellowstone Voices June 5, 2023
- We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate. May 31, 2023
- Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges May 27, 2023
- Grizzlies Get A Win On Upper Green May 26, 2023
- Maximilian Werner on New Bison Video From Yellowstone Voices
- Steve Kohlmann on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Ida Lupine on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Kevin Bixby on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Lyn McCormick on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Jannett Heckert on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Rick Meis on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Ida Lupine on Save Our Sequoias Act–A Stealth Attack On NEPA, ESA and Our Sequoia Groves
- Mary on Save Our Sequoias Act–A Stealth Attack On NEPA, ESA and Our Sequoia Groves
- Rambling Dave on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Ida Lupine on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Mary on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Jeff Hoffman on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Jeff Hoffman on Senator Daines Ill-advised Forest Management Advocacy
- laurie on Grizzlies Get A Win On Upper Green
I see that Marion from Greybull is still spewing her fiction.
I would like to caution my fellow wolf advocates to watch our “trigger” fingers, too. Some wolf haters have a perverse sense of humor and enjoy stirring up the emotions of wolf supporters. I would not be surprised if the first photo or You-Tube video of a dead wolf that makes the rounds in the coming days turns out to be fiction, or old news, used to deliberately rile and mock worried supporters. Although I do indeed believe that wolf-killing will go on (and has been going on, quietly in all three states), I hope we can keep cool heads and let it play out via the proper authorities. I am not particularly hopeful but I think we have to see what they do, now that they got what they want and have the control.
P.S. Lynne Stone – so sorry to hear of your recent confrontation with that nut. Hope you mend quickly.
Don’t bet on the “good-ole-boys just kicking back in the café – sippin’ coffee & smokin’ butts! As son as the weather clears they’ll be out lookin’ to rid Wyoming of devil dogs!
Marion a female, I don’t see the hunting population of Idaho and the other states as being able to take out wolves who are a much smaller target as well as a more mobile one. Besides you are going to have to exit your super duty and be physically and mentally fit enough to bag the wolf. Now go ahead and start blah blah blahing so called experts.