Three Wolf Moon T-shirt. Get yourself that special gal or guy!
By Ralph Maughan On May 22, 2009 · 4 Comments · In Uncategorized
It’s much cheaper and takes less time than learning to play guitar-
From the Washington Post. It’s Made of 100% Cotton; Its Sales Are 99% Ironic. By Mike Musgrove.
It looks like this is going viral.
Look at Amazon.com
Tagged with: humor • wolf t-shirt
Dr. Ralph Maughan is professor emeritus of political science at Idaho State University. He was a Western Watersheds Project Board Member off and on for many years, and was also its President for several years. For a long time he produced Ralph Maughan's Wolf Report. He was a founder of the Greater Yellowstone Coalition. He and Jackie Johnson Maughan wrote three editions of "Hiking Idaho." He also wrote "Beyond the Tetons" and "Backpacking Wyoming's Teton and Washakie Wilderness." He created and is the administrator of The Wildlife News.
4 Responses to Three Wolf Moon T-shirt. Get yourself that special gal or guy!
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 972 other subscribers
- The Logging Juggernaut June 6, 2023
- New Bison Video From Yellowstone Voices June 5, 2023
- We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate. May 31, 2023
- Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges May 27, 2023
- Grizzlies Get A Win On Upper Green May 26, 2023
- Ida Lupine on New Bison Video From Yellowstone Voices
- Jeff on The Logging Juggernaut
- Charles Fox on The Logging Juggernaut
- Maximilian Werner on New Bison Video From Yellowstone Voices
- Steve Kohlmann on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Ida Lupine on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Kevin Bixby on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Lyn McCormick on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Jannett Heckert on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Rick Meis on We Lost Jim Bailey–Wild Bison Advocate.
- Ida Lupine on Save Our Sequoias Act–A Stealth Attack On NEPA, ESA and Our Sequoia Groves
- Mary on Save Our Sequoias Act–A Stealth Attack On NEPA, ESA and Our Sequoia Groves
- Rambling Dave on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Ida Lupine on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
- Mary on Wildfire And California Home Insurance Challenges
Strange, I have a wolf t-shirt and the day I wore it turned out to be the unluckiest day of my life…am I missing something here?
Okay, so beautiful wolf shirts like this one don’t actually act as babe magnets. Nevertheless, they do serve as icebreakers, luring total strangers into conversations about wolves (Mexican wolves, in my case), in which one can get out the pro-wolf message. I wear one almost everyday as I go about my daily rounds, leading to good contacts with the grocery clerk, the waiter at the local bistro, the woman who cuts my hair…. Many times these folks weren’t even aware that lobos have been reintroduced into the state.
And guys, there’s a lot of good evidence that a majority of real wolf fans are female, so who knows?
Before I got fat and those shirts got hard to find in my size, I wore critter themed shirts all the time…now they tell me they’re not “in?” I never knew! :p
Mostly mine were birds and herps though
I like this shirt however my favorite one I have now is picture of a group of 1800’s era Apache warriors with the Logo
Fighting Terrorism since 1492”